100% Recycled Paper Meets MultiLoft®
More and more, sustainability is at the forefront of consumer consciousness. Sustainability messaging in direct mail has increased sharply in recent years, and brand credibility with increasingly eco-conscious consumers benefits from greener practices. Despite concerns about the eco-friendliness of print, paper is a renewable, recyclable resource, and there are many ways to make print marketing more eco-friendly! One great way to make direct mail campaigns and other print marketing projects more eco-friendly is by using recycled paper.
In pursuit of a greener printing industry, Convertible Solutions developed the Elements™ line of paper. This product line focuses on responsibly sourced paper and paper alternatives to plastic substrates. We are pleased to offer MultiLoft® Elements™ TerraVellum™, a 100% recycled paper made from post-consumer waste, in the Elements™ line of products!
MultiLoft® Elements™ TerraVellum™
- High-quality recycled sheets with a vellum-textured surface
- Made from 100% recycled, post-consumer waste!
- Compatible with ANY digital printer
- Combine two sheets of MultiLoft® Elements™ TerraVellum™ for a 32pt finished card
- Combine with any other product in the MultiLoft® Family, and add MultiLoft® Inserts for an even thicker finished piece!
- Perfect for postcards, business cards, invitations, & more!
Buy One, Get One Tree!
Convertible Solutions is dedicated to creating a greener printing industry, so we’re going beyond just offering an eco-friendly, recycled paper sheet. For every carton of TerraVellum™ product sold, we pledge to plant one tree!
Interested in our other eco-friendly paper options? Learn more about the Elements™ line of products!