3 Ways to Create a Unique Business Card
Business cards are the most fundamental piece of print marketing for any business. With virtually every company of every size handing out business cards, a unique business card can help your operation stand out from your competitors.
Convertible Solutions offers a variety of substrates and products which can help set your cards apart! Here’s three ideas for a unique business card using Convertible Solutions products:
1. Ultra-Thick, Colored Core Business Cards
Uses: MultiLoft® Sheets, MultiLoft Encore® & MultiLoft® Inserts
Edge painting is a common way to give business cards an additional pop of color. With MultiLoft®, you can get an edge painted effect, without the paint! Additionally, MultiLoft® business cards can be produced up to 64pt for an ultra-thick, sturdy, memorable business card.
MultiLoft® Sheets & Inserts
- Come in a variety of colors and even specialty substrates, can be mixed and matched freely
- Inserts are sandwiched between two MultiLoft® Sheets to increase thickness and add a pop of color
- Combines a 7pt white side and 9pt colored side into one sheet
- Fewer color options than MultiLoft® Sheets & Inserts, but has a greater ratio of color to white
- Can increase thickness of an Encore piece with MultiLoft® Inserts, or combine with other MultiLoft® Sheets
2. Magnetic Business Cards
Uses: MultiLoft® Sheets, MultiLoft® Elite Magnet Sheets
Looking for a unique business card that will really “stick” with customers? Try a MultiLoft® magnetic business card! With just 3 simple steps using standard in-house equipment, making a magnetic business card is a cinch:
- Digitally print the design on any MultiLoft® Sheet
- Collate the printed sheets with the MultiLoft Elite® Magnet Sheets
- Trim the sheets at 300psi to bond the MultiLoft cohesive, and the magnets are complete!
Here are some other benefits of MultiLoft® magnets:
- Digital printing means low minimum order quantities and cost-effective short runs
- Variable data printing is available for ultimate personalization
- Choose from several substrate options, including soft touch, kraft, and other colored sheets
- Combine with MultiLoft® Inserts for ultra-thick magnetic business cards—up to 64pt!
A well-designed, magnetic business card may hang on a customer’s refrigerator indefinitely, keeping your company’s name in plain view. Interested in samples of MultiLoft® magnets? Contact Convertible Solutions for FREE samples!
3. Multi Page Business Cards
Uses: My Journey™ Cards
Are you struggling to fit all the information you want customers to know about yourself and your business on just a 2-sided card? With a My Journey™ Card, you can create a miniature brochure in the same 2” x 3.5” footprint of a standard business card!
- Available in page counts of 6 or 8
- Made with our proprietary TRU-Flat® Panoramic™ technology that allows for staple-free, uninterrupted spreads–perfect for showcasing photos and graphics
- Specialty cover options including kraft and soft touch available
A My Journey™ business card is perfect for including more professional information & details about your business! For greater staying power, consider adding a loyalty promotion area to inspire repeat customers. If you’d like to see some free samples of My Journey Cards, contact Convertible Solutions!